Horocue. París, 2005.
Jefferson Park Wilderness by Adrian Klein
Fibonacci you crazy bastard….
As seen in the solar system (by no ridiculous coincidence), Earth orbits the Sun 8 times in the same period that Venus orbits the Sun 13 times! Drawing a line between Earth & Venus every week results in a spectacular FIVE side symmetry!!
Lets bring up those Fibonacci numbers again: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34..
So if we imagine planets with Fibonacci orbits, do they create Fibonacci symmetries?!
You bet!! Depicted here is a:
- 2 sided symmetry (5 orbits x 3 orbits)
- 3 sided symmetry (8 orbits x 5 orbits)
- 5 sided symmetry (13 orbits x 8 orbits) - like Earth & Venus
- 8 sided symmetry (21 orbits x 13 orbits)
I wonder if relationships like this exist somewhere in the universe….
i dofnt know what any of this means but these gifs are so raw im gonna rbelog it anyway
- Dated: 1546
- Culture: Italian
- Measurements: overall length 127 cm. Blade length 112 cm
- Inscription: engraved in the central fuller with: “X Mediolanum X” for ancient Milan, and on the other side with the date: “X AN. 1546 X”. Chiseled decoration on the Cross-guard, the rain guard and the pommel
The pommel, as well as the cross- and the rain-guard are decorated with a chiseled pattern. The cross-guard is curved and the handle still bears its original leather mount. The central fuller is engraved with the place of origin on one side: "X Mediolanum X", which stand for the ancient Milan and the date on the other side: "X AN. 1546 X". The sword is in great condition considering its age.
why use gendered terms like dude, girl, etc with your friends when u can just call them comrade
So, that’s what Days of Future Past is about.
a kitten trying super hard to fight a ceramic cat statue
THANK U 4 THIS